Birchwood Cohousing, Telkwa, B.C.
Birchwood Cohousing is eagerly looking for a minimum of 5 more pioneer members to invest in their project. Members will be part of a rural 20 unit bare strata located in the Village of Telkwa in the heart of the Bulkley Valley. Birchwood Cohousing:
- Encourages Multigenerational living
- Values food production
- Promotes mutual support and healthy living
- Gives the opportunity to design your own energy efficient sustainable home ( Picture is a conceptional design of one of two houses designed by Peter Erbel for Birchwood Cohousing)
The Village of Telkwa offers many opportunities
- All season recreation activities: fishing, hiking skiing, boating, golfing
- Walking distance to beautiful Tyhee Lake Provincial Park, and Eddy Park (next to the Bulkley River )
- High speed optic internet
- Public Transportation
- Regional shopping in Smithers: 10-minute drive.
- Regional airport with 2-3 daily flights to Vancouver: 20-minute drive.
If you would enjoy living in a community that believes in “unity without uniformity” then Birchwood cohousing has a place for you.