Maple 213: 2bed/2bath
Come home to Atlantic Canada’s first cohousing community. Nestled in 15 acres of forest, a short walk from downtown Bridgewater, Treehouse Village features 30 private homes built to the ultra energy-efficient Passive House standards. Perfect for families, this 1006 square foot home has two bedrooms and two bathrooms, featuring:
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Generous kitchen with large breakfast bar
- Open concept living and dining room
- Primary bedroom featuring ensuite shower and large closet
- 2nd bedroom suitable for kids, guests, or a home office
- Upper level unit with treetop views across town
- Spacious mudroom and entryway
- End unit with windows on three sides
- Extra high 9′ ceiling
Treehouse Village is unlike any neighbourhood Nova Scotia has seen, and is a welcome option for those seeking eco-friendly and community-oriented living. Neighbours are connected by substantial shared amenities including a kitchen, lounge, kid’s playroom, shared office, workshop, guest rooms and more.
Treehouse Villagers are moving in! Take advantage of this unique opportunity to be amongst the first residents of Treehouse Village Ecohousing.
->Watch CBC Video (September 2023): Cohousing development billed as Atlantic Canada’s first welcomes residents
Learn more about purchasing Maple 213 today!
*Sale price of $590,000 is subject to change until construction is complete