++NEW LISTING++ Spacious 3 Bedroom, 2 bathroom +den with Mountain Views
This passive, eco-friendly, exceptionally well-built 3 bedrooms plus den, 2 bathrooms is a half duplex in the Groundswell Co-housing community at the Yarrow Ecovillage.
Lovely farm and mountain views throughout, this timber frame home has beautiful wood beams and vaulted ceilings in the upstairs bedrooms and bathroom.
Efficient heating and cooling with, extra thick walls, passive solar design and a heat pump to name a few futures.
The recently built composite deck with beautiful garden will last forever. This back deck is very private and it backs onto the community gardens and the 20-acre organic farm with many lovely walking trails. Community amenities include a newly built common house with large kitchen, dining area, lounge, kid’s room, teen’s room, art room and guest room.
In the centre of Yarrow, you are within walking distance to two playgrounds, the Vedder River, Yarrow library and Yarrow Community School. The delicious Chestnut Springs Organic Bakery & Café is just steps away. Short drive to Cultus Lake and shops at Garrison Crossing.
- Built in 2010
- Square footage: 1720
- Passive house: Extra thick walls, extra long overhang, HeatRecovery Ventilation System, Solar panel for hot-water, Timber frame
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 bathroom + den
- Mountain and Farm views
- Metal Roof
- Ductless Heat-pump on both floors
- HeatRecovery Ventilation System
- Wood burning stove
- Fenced backyard with an extra 19’x13′ composite deck
- Bamboo flooring and tile on main floor, wool carpets in upstairs bedrooms
- Large entrance/mud room
- In-suite laundry
- Lots of storage – 4-ft crawl space under the house accessed from an inside hatch, attic storage lofts in each of the bedroom, and plenty of closets