- Relaxed, affordable East Coast living
- A strong sense of belonging in an all-ages community
- Durable and highly energy efficient housing
- Centrally located in a walkable town with lots of major amenities nearby and hourly local bus service
- Public schools and community college within walking or cycling distance, french school and Waldorf school within 20km
- National and provincial parks, and many beaches and lakes all within a 1 hour drive
We encourage new members from across Canada to join us in creating a cohousing community in the town of Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, at the heart of Canada’s Ocean Playground. If this sounds appealing to you and your family, we welcome you to visit our website to find out more.