Treehouse Village Ecohousing
The first cohousing community in Atlantic Canada is gearing up for construction in the town of Bridgewater, Nova Scotia – the hub of the South Shore.
We have purchased a beautiful 15 acre, forested property, have a signed development agreement, and are over 50% pre-sold. Now is the time to reach out, as we begin construction this spring (2021)!
With Equity and Explorer members from across Canada, and internationally, we invite you to join us as we bring this dream to life.
Highlights of Treehouse Village:
- Relaxed, affordable East Coast living
- A strong sense of belonging in an all-ages community
- Durable and highly energy efficient housing
- Centrally located in a walkable town
- Forested property bordering the Centennial Trail (an old rail line).
- Lots of major amenities nearby and hourly local bus service
- Schools and community college within walking or cycling distance
- Close to national and provincial parks, beaches and lakes
Visit our website to find out more.