Treehouse Village Ecohousing Celebrates Start of Construction
August 21, 10:00-11:00 a.m. ADT, Bridgewater, NS.
- What: Groundbreaking Celebration for Treehouse Village Ecohousing
- When: Saturday, August 21, 10:00 a.m. ADT
- Where: 54 Pearl Street, Bridgewater, Nova Scotia
Treehouse Village Ecohousing is “breaking ground” in more ways than one:
- Atlantic Canada’s first cohousing community
- Its largest multi-unit residential Passive House construction
- One of Nova Scotia’s greenest neighbourhoods
We are thrilled to be reaching this milestone in our journey to create a joyful, healthy, multi-generational cohousing community that lives lightly on the Earth. We will mark the start of construction with a ceremony that includes planting of a fruit tree by Treehouse children, refreshments, speeches, and other festivities.
Treehouse Village Ecohousing is situated on 15 acres of forested land in Bridgewater, a thriving town on the LaHave River in Nova Scotia — otherwise known as “Canada’s ocean playground”. We are 80% sold, but there are still some two- and three-bedroom homes available. Check out our pre-sale pricing!
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Treehouse Village office at 902-593-1256. #TreehouseCelebration